IILM Graduate School of Management
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Education and Research Institution|
|200 full-time employees (faculty & management)|
|Location||Greater Noida, India|
The Institute for Integrated Learning in Management – Graduate School of Management (IILM GSM) is in Greater Noida, India. IILM GSM was established by Ram Krishna & Sons Charitable Trust in 1993 to provide management education. The institute has been ranked as A+ category business school by the AIMA IMRB Business School Survey.
Programmes currently being run include:
- Two Year (Full Time) Post Graduate Diploma in Management(PGDM)
- Two Year (Full Time) Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management(PGDRM)
- Two Year (Full Time) Post Graduate Diploma in International Business(PGDM-IB)
- Two Year (Full Time) Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Services(PGDM-FS)
The Management Development Programmes of IGSM include:
- Open Management Development Programmes at IGSM campus
- Specific programmes to suit concerned organizations' requirements
- Back to school initiative for executives
- Short term programmes for executives on specific issues and concern areas.
IILM GSM follows a special curriculum for its PGDM course, it cooperates with a foreign university and provides Harvard Business reviews to its students for all the subjects. It helps the students to maintain their knowledge with ongoing managing practices.
Campus & Infrastructure
The campus is located in the educational hub of Greater Noida, the Knowledge Park. The institute has Library and Information Centre, Information Technology Centre and Auditorium with high tech Lecture Theaters with LCD and AV Systems.
Research & Development
IILM GSM conducts both academic and applied research with various national and international organizations on the topics like CRM, eCommerce, Training needs analysis, International Business etc.