|Look up iis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IIS is an acronym that may stand for:
- I²S or Inter-IC Sound, a serial bus for audio transmissions
- IIS, IATA airport code of Nissan Island Airport in Papua New Guinea
- Indian Information Service (IIS), a prestigious Central Civil Service of Government of India
- Indian Institute of Science in Bangalore, India
- Institute of Information Scientists, which merged with the Library Association to form Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals
- Institute of Ismaili Studies, London in the United Kingdom
- International Indian School, Dammam, located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia
- International Inspection Services (formally known as Indian Inspection Services) in Hyderabad.
- Internet Information Services, a set of Internet-based services for servers using Microsoft Windows
- Iraqi Intelligence Service, also known as the Mukhabarat
- Sestertius of Rome, the money system, meaning 2½
- The improved iterative scaling algorithm in statistics, see generalized iterative scaling
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IIS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.