From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IJ, ij, or -ij in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IJ, ij or iJ may refer to:
- Ich, Zanjan or Īj, a village in Zanjan Province, Iran
- IJ (Amsterdam), a body of water near Amsterdam, Netherlands
- İj River or Izh River, a river in Udmurtia and Tatarstan, Russian Federation
- IJ (digraph), in the Dutch language
- Congregation of the Holy Infant Jesus
- Institute for Justice, a United States non-profit libertarian public interest law firm
- Great Wall Airlines (IATA code)
- Inspectioneering Journal, a chemical and refining industry trade journal focusing on mechanical integrity
- iJustine (born 1984), American YouTube personality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IJ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.