From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Instruction-level parallelism
- Integer linear programming
- Inductive logic programming
- Information Leak Prevention
Besides, ILP can also refer to:
- Independent Labour Party in the United Kingdom.
- Individual Learning Plan, a teaching methodology.
- Intelligence-led policing
- Independent Living Program, a program for foster and probation youth who were in out-of-home placement at the age of 16, the program teach youth skills to live independently from the system.
- Independent Living Program, a Veteran Affairs program aimed at making sure that each eligible veteran is able to live independently.
- Inner Line Permit, a permission required for mainland Indian citizen to be able to travel into a restricted/protected state of North-East India.
- Isolated Limb Perfusion, a limb-sparing, neoadjuvant therapy for soft tissue sarcomas.
- Index Librorum Prohibitorum, the list of publications banned by the Catholic Church between 1559 and 1966.
- Irvine Leading Power method, a consumer rocket nomenclature that includes power and visual read in the motor code.
- Institution of Lighting Professionals, a professional lighting association based in the UK and Ireland.
- ilp., a 2013 album by Kwes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ILP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.