From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from ILU)
Ilu or ILU may refer to:
- Ilu (drum), a Brazilian instrument
- Ilu, Iran, a village in Kurdistan Province, Iran
- Inter-Language Unification, WWW project
- Incomplete LU factorization
- "I love you", common Internet slang
- ilu, the nominative plural masculine form of the Akkadian stem il-, "god"
- International Longshoremen's Association, labor union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ilu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.