Jump to navigation Jump to search
iMac is a line of Apple Macintosh computers.
IMAC or Imac may also refer to:
- Necmettin Imac (born 1987), Netherlands footballer
- Isochronous media access controller, a method of transferring data that must not be interrupted (telecommunications).
- Immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography, a technique to purify proteins
- International Miniature Aerobatic Club, a non-profit organization devoted to miniature aircraft in Northern America
- Install-Move-Add-Change, in IT Service Management
- Independent Medicare Advisory Council, intended to monitor health care in the United States
- I Marine Amphibious Corps, a former military formation of the United States Marine Corps during the Second World War
- International Movement of the Apostolate of Children, a Catholic organization, also known as MIDADE (Mouvement International d’Apostolat des Enfants) - and related to the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life (former Pontifical Council for the Laity) of the Vatican
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMAC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.