IMCO may refer to:
- the Intercontinental Manufacturing Company
- the Intermountain Manufacturing Company
- the Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection of the European Parliament
- the Mexican Institute for Competitiveness or Instituto Mexicano para la Competitividad
- the International Match Corporation, New York, founded 1923. Part of Kreuger & Toll. Bankrupt in 1932.
- the company IMCO Carbide Tool
- the (former) olympic windsurfing class Mistral One Design Class
- the Inter-Governmental Maritime Consultative Organization until 1982, today IMO
- the orthopedic surgical method, Intramedullary Cement Osteosynthesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.