From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IME may refer to:
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers, British engineering society
- Instituto Militar de Engenharia (Military Institute of Engineering), an engineering school in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Iran Mercantile Exchange, an Iranian commodity exchange
Science and Technology
- Input method editor, a program or operating system component that allows computer users to enter characters and symbols not found on their keyboard
- In-Movie Experience, a content channel for providing bonus material on HD-DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- Intron Mediated Enhancement, a biological process by which some intron sequences can enhance gene expression
- Institute of Makers of Explosives, a trade association representing the large and critical explosives manufacturing and deployment industry. https://www.ime.org
- I Mother Earth, an alternative rock band from Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IME.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.