From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IMF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization.
IMF may also refer to:
- IMF (file format), a file format used in video games
- Impossible Missions Force, a fictional secret espionage agency in the Mission: Impossible television and film series
- Internationale Medien und Film, see Intermedia (production company)
- International Music Feed, a music video television network
Science and technology
- Immunofluorescence Labeling, a method used in immunology and cytology
- Inframammary fold, in anatomy
- Initial mass function, in stellar astronomy
- Intelligent Message Filter, a Microsoft anti-spam technology for Exchange/Outlook
- Intermolecular forces, non-bonding electrostatic forces between molecules
- Interoperable Master Format, in cinema, a file-based master format for movies, standardized by SMPTE
- Interplanetary magnetic field, in space
- Intramuscular fat, in anatomy
- Internationale Maifestspiele Wiesbaden, International May Festival
- International Metalworkers' Federation, a global union federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.