From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IMF in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IMF is an abbreviation for:
- Impossible Missions Force, a fictional secret espionage agency in the Mission: Impossible television and feature movie series
- Internationale Medien und Film, see Intermedia (production company)
Science and technology
- Intermolecular Forces, non-bonding electrostatic forces between molecules
- Initial mass function, in stellar astronomy
- Interoperable Master Format, in cinema, a file-based master format for movies, standardized by SMPTE
- Interplanetary magnetic field, in space
- Intelligent Message Filter, a Microsoft anti-spam technology for Exchange/Outlook
- Immunofluorescence Labeling, a method used in Immunology and Cytology.
- Internationale Maifestspiele Wiesbaden, International May Festival
- International Monetary Fund, the international organization that oversees the global financial system
- International Metalworkers' Federation, a global union federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.