Jump to navigation Jump to search
IMI is a three letter acronym. It may refer to:
- Innovative Medicines Initiative of the European Union
- Intramuscular Injection
- Immature Myeloid Information, Immature Myeloid Index (AML)
- Industrial Vibration Monitoring Instrumentation, division of PCB Piezotronics
- Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
- Intelligent Medical Imaging, defunct medical equipment manufacturer in Florida
- IMI plc (formerly Imperial Metal Industries Limited)
- Banca IMI
- International Microsystems Inc.
- Indian Music Industry
- International Hotel Management Institute Switzerland Switzerland
- International Management Institute (disambiguation)
- International Management Institute (India)
- International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Switzerland
- Kalaidos University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- International Mediation Institute
- International Migration Initiative, an initiative of the Open Society Foundation
- International Migration Institute, an institute at Oxford University affiliated with the Oxford Martin School
- The Institute of the Motor Industry, a professional organisation for the UK automotive industry
- Institutes for Manufacturing Innovation, the component institutes of the U.S. National Network for Manufacturing Innovation
- International Mycological Institute
- Irish Management Institute
- Israel Military Industries (IMI Systems)
- Israel Music Institute
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences)
- Internal Market Information System (IMI)
- Italian military internees
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.