Jump to navigation Jump to search
IMI is a three letter acronym. It may refer to:
- Innovative Medicines Initiative of the European Union
- Intramuscular Injection
- Immature Myeloid Information, Immature Myeloid Index (AML)
- Industrial Vibration Monitoring Instrumentation, division of PCB Piezotronics
- Integrated Microelectronics, Inc.
- Intelligent Medical Imaging, defunct medical equipment manufacturer in Florida
- IMI plc (formerly Imperial Metal Industries Limited)
- Banca IMI
- International Microsystems Inc.
- Indian Music Industry
- International Hotel Management Institute Switzerland Switzerland
- International Management Institute (disambiguation)
- International Management Institute (India)
- International Institute for Management Development (IMD), Switzerland
- Kalaidos University of Applied Sciences, Switzerland
- International Mediation Institute
- International Migration Initiative, an initiative of the Open Society Foundation
- International Migration Institute, an institute at Oxford University affiliated with the Oxford Martin School
- The Institute of the Motor Industry, a professional organisation for the UK automotive industry
- Institutes for Manufacturing Innovation, the component institutes of the U.S. National Network for Manufacturing Innovation
- International Mycological Institute
- Irish Management Institute
- Israel Military Industries (IMI Systems)
- Israel Music Institute
- Institute of Mathematics and Informatics (Bulgarian Academy of Sciences)
- Internal Market Information System (IMI)
- Italian military internees
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.