From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up impa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IMPA may refer to:
- Impa, a recurring character in The Legend of Zelda series
- Industrias Metalúrgicas y Plasticas Argentinas S.A., an Argentine aircraft manufacturer which made the IMPA Tu-Sa, a civil aviation trainer aircraft
- International Marine Purchasing Association, a marine supply-chain organization; see IMPA coding
- Interplanetary Monitoring Platform-A (IMP-A or IMP 1), a research satellite launched 1963 as part of the Explorer program
- International Motor Press Association, a trade association representing automotive journalists and public relations professionals in the United States
- Instituto Nacional de Matemática Pura e Aplicada, Brazil's National Institute for Pure and Applied Mathematics
- EET Nº7 Taller Regional Quilmes (IMPA), a high school in Quilmes, Buenos Aires
- isopropyl methylphosphonic acid, a metabolite of sarin
- IMPA1 (Inositol(myo)-1(or 4)-monophosphatase 1), a human gene
- Impa shilup, or "Nalusa chito", the soul eater, one of the Choctaw mythology Shadow like beings
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMPA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.