From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up IMR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IMR may refer to:
- Norwegian Institute of Marine Research
- Imperial Military Railways, the military railways established in South Africa by British invading forces during the Anglo-Boer war from 1898 to 1901
- Institute for Materials Research, or Kinken in Japan
- Institute of Modern Russia
Science, technology and engineering
- Infant mortality rate
- Interrupt mask register, in computing is used to disable interrupts
- Lithium ion manganese oxide battery
- Interlocking machine room, part of the signalling system on the London Underground.
- Inverse Mills ratio, in statistics the ratio of the probability density function to the cumulative distribution function of a distribution.
- Improved Military Rifle, a type of gunpowder
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair, a term used in Offshore Service operations, such as IMR vessel
- Individual/moving-range chart (I-MR), in the Shewhart individuals control chart
- Ideo motor response, the original neuropsychological theory of hypnotic suggestion
- Institutional mode of representation, in film theory
- In Medias Res (band), an indie rock band from Vancouver
- IMR-1, 2, and 3, armored engineering vehicles (Inzhenernaya mashina razgrazhdeniya), based on the Russian T-55, T-72, and T-90 tanks, respectively
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.