Super Talent Technology
|Industry||Computer storage, Computer memory|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California, USA|
(President & CEO)
|Products||Computer memory, Flash memory, Solid-state drives|
|Revenue||$150 million USD (2006)|
Number of employees
Super Talent Technology, headquartered in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures flash memory based storage products for enterprise servers, workstations, personal computers and consumer electronics.
Super Talent Technology was established in 2005 by Abraham Ma. Super Talent is based in Silicon Valley. Its research and development team is located in California and its factory in Shen Zhen, China is ISO 9001 compliant.
The company's products include solid-state drives (SSDs), USB flash drives, and flash media cards. In June 2011, they introduced the first USB 3.0 flash drive using a SandForce controller supporting speeds over 200 MB/s.
Super Talent sells USB 2.0 devices as well as USB 3.0 products. The latter includes two drives Microsoft certified for Windows To Go, the USB 3.0 Express RC4 and USB 3.0 Express RC8. Super Talent also offers a large variety of customizable USB options.
On November 29, 2012, Super Talent's USB 3.0 Express RC8 was Certified for Windows To Go by Microsoft. Certified drives are backed with manufacturer warranties and should continue operating under normal usage. On February 12, 2013, Super Talent's second Windows To Go certified drive was approved by Microsoft, the USB 3.0 Express RC4.
Super Talent Technology holds over 150 patents.
- "Super Talent preps the SandForce-powered USB 3.0 Express RC8 SSD". tcmagazine.com. 2011-06-03. Retrieved 2011-06-15.
- "Windows 8 Enterprise in your pocket". Microsoft. Retrieved 2013-05-20.
- "Windows To Go Certified Drive Partners". Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Super Talent Certifies RC4 USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Windows To Go". Retrieved 2013-02-20.
- "Patent Database Search Results: AN/"Super Talent" in US Patent Collection". Retrieved 2011-06-15.(As of June 15, 2011, Super Talent has 149 issued and pending patents in the United States.)