From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -ine, Ine, or ine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
INE, Ine or ine may refer to:
- Institut für Nukleare Entsorgung, a German nuclear research center
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística (disambiguation), statistics institutes in a number of hispanophone countries
- Instituto Nacional de Estatística, the National Statistical Institute of Portugal
- Instituto Nacional Electoral, Mexico's public organization responsible for organizing federal elections
- National Institute of Statistics, Instituto Nacional de Estatística, Mozambique
- Ine of Wessex (7th-century–8th-century), king of Wessex (688–726)
- Ine Barlie, Norwegian sport wrestler
- Ine Marie Eriksen Søreide (born 1976), Norwegian politician and member of the Conservative Party of Norway
- Ine Poppe (born 1960), Dutch artist, journalist and writer
- Ine Schäffer (born 1923), Austrian athlete who competed mainly in the shot put
- Ine, Kyoto, a town in Japan
- -ine, a suffix used in chemistry
- National Rail station code for Ince and Elton railway station, England
ine, the ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-5 codes for Indo-European languages
- Ine Airport, a public use airstrip located in the village of Ine on Arno Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Inline Network Encryptor, a device that encrypts and decrypts sensitive data that will be sent over an unsecure connection, such as over a wireless network, or the Internet.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.