Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up inf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inf or INF may refer to:
- Infantry, land based soldiers who are specifically trained for the role of fighting on foot
- Infinity, referring to something without any limit
- Inflammation, part of the immune response to tissue damage or infection
- Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, a 1987 arms control treaty between the United States and the Soviet Union
- International Naturist Federation, the global umbrella organisation representing official national naturist societies
- International Netball Federation, the international governing body for the sport of netball
- Irish National Federation, a nationalist political party in Ireland 1891–1900
- Infimum, the greatest lower bound of a subset of a partially ordered set
- Informatics (academic field), the science of information and the practice of information processing
- INF file, a file extension (information file) used by software and hardware driver installation routines
- INF help file, a binary help file created after compiling IPF help source with IBM or Open Watcom's help compiler.
- In Guezzam Airport, Algeria
- Inferior, an anatomical terms of location
- Issey Nakajima-Farran, Canadian soccer player
- INF Clairefontaine, French national football centre
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.