|Look up INR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
INR or Inr may refer to:
- Initiator element, a core promoter in genetics
- International normalized ratio of prothrombin time of blood coagulation
- Interventional neuroradiology, a minimally invasive medical speciality
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research of the U.S. State Department
- Institut national belge de radiodiffusion, 1930–1960 name of the Belgian broadcaster RTBF
- Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institute of National Remembrance, a Polish research institute
- Indian rupee, ISO 4217 currency code: INR
- McKinley National Park Airport, Alaska, USA, FAA identifier
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.