Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up INR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
INR or Inr may refer to:
- Initiator element, a core promoter in genetics
- International normalized ratio of prothrombin time of blood coagulation
- Interventional neuroradiology, a minimally invasive medical speciality
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research of the U.S. State Department
- Institute of National Remembrance, a Polish research institute
- Institute for Nuclear Research of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Institut national belge de radiodiffusion, French name of the predecessor (1930–1960) of the Belgian public broadcasting organization RTBF
- Indian rupee, ISO 4217 currency code: INR
- McKinley National Park Airport, Alaska, USA, FAA identifier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.