|Look up INRI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
INRI may refer to:
- INRI or I.N.R.I., Latin acronym meaning "Jesus of Nazareth King of the Jews", often used in a Christian context
- Iron Nails Ran In, interpretation by the protagonist of James Joyce's Ulysses
- I.N.R.I. (film), a 1923 German silent film depicting the life of Christ
- INRI (Psyclon Nine album), 2005
- I.N.R.I. (Sarcófago album), 1987
- INRI studio, an independent production house from Singapore
- Inri Cristo, a Brazilian self-proclaimed incarnate of Jesus
- James Joyce (1922) Ulysses. Episode 5: The Lotus Eaters. The complete quote is: "Feels like it should be later than now. I asked Molly what INRI means. She said Iron Nails Ran In. And IHS means I Have sinned: or no: I Have Suffered. Wouldn’t mind suffering a little more. I’ll command Martha to meet me at St James. Run into whom? Exactly. Hear the mass. Christ or Pilate? Christ, but don’t keep us all night over it. I’ll say do not deny me. Bring a veil and a black bag. Want a little wine? Prepare for confession. Everybody wants to. Come on, tell me a little then I will tell you all. And now some penance. Punish me please. Lovely shame. Hello! Fly open. This whole time?
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INRI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.