From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from INTEGRAL (disambiguation))
|Look up integral in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Integral is a concept in calculus.
Integral may also refer to:
- in mathematics
- integer, a number
- Integral symbol
- Integral (measure theory), or Lebesgue integration
- Integral element
- Integral domain, a commutative ring with 0 ≠ 1 in which the product of any two non-zero elements is always non-zero
- Integral imaging, 3D imaging
- in philosophy and spirituality
- Integral humanism (India), political philosophy in Hindu nationalism
- Integral theory, an area of discourse emanating from Ken Wilber's thought on spiritual evolution, methodology and ontology. Also known under other names, including integral approach, integral consciousness, integral culture, integral paradigm, integral philosophy, integral society, integral theory, and integral worldview.
- Integral traditionalism, Perennialist esotericism taught by René Guénon, Frithjof Schuon and others
- Integral Culture, transmodern subculture referred to by sociologist Paul H. Ray
- as a proper name
- INTEGRAL, the International Gamma-Ray Astrophysics Laboratory
- Integral Systems, a human resource and accounting systems company
- Intégral: The Journal of Applied Musical Thought, a music-theory journal
- "Integral (song)", a Pet Shop Boys song from Fundamental
- The Integral, a glass spaceship in Yevgeny Zamyatin's novel We
- Integral (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Integral Memory, a semiconductor manufacturer
- All pages beginning with "Integral"
- Integralism, ideology according to which a nation is an organic unity
- Integrality, in commutative algebra, the notions of an element integral over a ring
- Integration (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Integral.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.