INTO Queen's University Belfast
INTO Queen's University Belfast is a joint venture study centre set up jointly by Queen's University Belfast and INTO University Partnerships. Announced in July 2009, the international college provides International Foundation, [International Diploma]], Graduate Diploma, and English for University Study programmes for international students. Its international foundation programme offers direct route to a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in areas such as (i) such as science, engineering, computing and mathematics; or (ii) in businesses, humanities and social sciences.
In January 2010, the Centre moved to newly refurbished premises at Lennoxvale within walking distance of both the University campus and Elms Village Student accommodation. Located within two Georgian Houses, the Centre offers learning for more than 400 international students.. Since establishment, more than 500 students have progressed to degree programmes at Queen's University Belfast alone with progression to a wide range of UK universities.
INTO University Partnerships is a global organisation that works with universities worldwide on transformational internationalisation strategies through joint venture partnerships.It has a marketing network of over 600 agents and regional presence in 15 key countries. In 2008/09, there are over 4,600 students who have commenced their academic preparation and English language courses across the different centres in the UK.
- Business-education partnerships
- International Foundation, a year-long programme to prepare International students for undergraduate study at UK universities
- Graduate Diploma, an academic pre - masters course to prepare international students for postgraduate study at UK universities
- International Diploma, equivalent to studying year one of an undergraduate university degree, upon successful completion, international students can progress to year two of their chosen undergraduate degree
- English for University Study, a full time English language programme designed to help prepare International students for entry to undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes at university
- BBC "Campus scheme to create 40 jobs" 24 July 2009
-  Northern Ireland News "College to boost job opportunities" 24 July 2009
- UTV News "University college creates 40 jobs" 24 July 2009