|Music Distribution, Artist Services, Rights Services|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York London, Victoria (British Columbia)|
|Parent||Isolation Network, Inc.|
INgrooves Music Group is a global distribution, technology and marketing company which provides custom services for artists and independent record labels. The company's three divisions include distribution services, rights services, and INresidence, an artist services division. They utilize a proprietary distribution system and maintain a focus on analytics, and reporting technology. 
The company was founded in San Francisco in 2002. Envisioned as a digital record label of the future, it was one of the first independent distribution companies to partner with iTunes. As of 2015, the INgrooves retail network included more than 600 services and storefronts. 
In 2008, Universal Music Group (UMG) selected INgrooves's parent company, Isolation Network Inc., to digitally distribute all of their music in North America. In 2010, Shamrock Capital -- an investment fund founded by Roy E. Disney -- made a significant investment in the company, which allowed INgrooves to acquire Fontana Distribution in 2012. INgrooves subsequently expanded their services to include physical distribution. 
In 2012, the company launched an Artist Services division, INresidence, a project-based service for established artists and emerging artists releasing music independently.  They established a Rights Services division dedicated to music publishing, synch licensing and neighboring rights in 2013.
As of 2015, INgrooves operated offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Melbourne.
- Greenberg, Zack O' Malley (May 7, 2012). "INgrooves: Proof You Can Make Money On Music, Even If You're Not Apple". Forbes. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Christman, Ed (July 19, 2013). "INgrooves Launches Music Publishing Services Company, Olivier Chastan To Run (Exclusive)". Billboard. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Morris, Christopher (March 2, 2012). "INgrooves acquires Fontana Distribution". Billboard. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Wilson, Lizette (September 6, 2006). "Ingrooves: Virtual record label finds rhythm with indie artists". San Francisco Business Journal. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Pham, Alex (March 2, 2012). "INgrooves buys Fontana Distribution from Universal Music Group". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Johnson, Greg (September 28, 2005). "Roy Disney Led Fund Buys Globetrotters". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Sisario, Ben (March 2, 2012). "Digital Notes: Online Distributor Makes Deal With Universal for Physical Sales". New York Times. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Morris, Chris (November 19, 2012). "INgrooves Fontana launches marketing arm: Kate Nash to inaugurate indie distrib's new venture". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Pakinkas, Tom (November 19, 2012). "INgrooves Fontana launches Artist Services division". Music Week. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Dolby, Jerry (August 18, 2014). "Wiz Khalifa's Taylor Gang Records taps INgrooves Music Group for distribution". AXS. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|