From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IPAD)
iPad is a line of tablet computers by Apple Inc.
iPad may also refer to:
- iPad models:
- iPad (1st generation)
- iPad 2, successor to the iPad
- iPad (3rd generation), successor to the iPad 2, often called the iPad 3 or the New iPad
- iPad (4th generation), successor to the 3rd-generation iPad, often called the iPad 4 or the iPad with Retina Display
- iPad Air, successor to the 4th-generation iPad
- iPad Air 2, successor to the iPad Air
- iPad (2017), successor to the iPad Air 2 marketed as iPad
- iPad Mini, various smaller versions of the tablet computer
- iPad Pro, various larger versions of the tablet computer
- Fujitsu iPAD, retail point-of-sale device
- Proview iPAD, a computer manufactured by the company who sold the iPad trademark to Apple
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.