From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IPR may refer to:
- Independent Public Radio network, Minnesota, US
- Interlochen Public Radio, Michigan, United States
- Iowa Public Radio, US
- Indie Press Revolution, a sales network for role-playing games
- Institute for Plasma Research (physics),
- Mikael Ter-Mikaelian Institute for Physical Research, Armenia
- Institute of Pacific Relations
Science and mathematics
- IPRxxxxxx is an InterPro accession number
- Interproximal reduction, an orthodontic treatment
- Indirect Potable Reuse of reclaimed water
- i-Pr or iPr, abbreviations for the isopropyl group in organic chemistry.
- IPr, an N-heterocyclic carbene, see IMes
- Indicação de Proveniência Regulamentada (Indication of Regulated Origin), Portuguese wine designation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.