Presidents of the IP Federation
The IP Federation (formerly the "Trade Marks, Patents and Designs Federation" or TMPDF) is a United Kingdom industry intellectual property trade association. It was founded in 1920 as an industry organization that provides input representing its members' interests in the United Kingdom and international intellectual property rule-making process.
The company started using its new name, i.e. the "IP Federation", in January 2009. The change of name took official effect at Companies House, the United Kingdom registrar of companies, on 4 July 2014.
- IP Federation web site, Presidents of the IP Federation. Consulted on August 26, 2014.
- IP Federation web site, About us. Consulted on February 25, 2007.
- TMPDF entry in Intellectual Property: A Reference Handbook edited by Aaron Schwabach, ABC-CLIO, 2007.
- TMPDF: the Feds get modern, IPKat, 19 January 2009. Consulted on 25 January 2009.
- Companies House web site, WebCHeck. Consulted on August 20, 2014.
|This article relating to law in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This organization-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|