iPoker is considering changing rake method, which focuses on players who make deposits instead of standard rake.
California Assemblyman Mike Gatto is attempting to pass a bill which will affect online poker, referred to as the iPoker bill.
In 2012, Everest Poker joined the iPoker network.
- "Online Poker Traffic Rankings & News". Poker Scout. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
- Michael Gentile (2014-12-19). "Titanbet Sees Media Partnerships as Key to New UK Regulated Market". pokerfuse. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
- Jocelyn Wood (2014-11-29). "iPoker New Source Based Rake Could End Network Split". PokerFuse. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
- Steve Ruddock (2014-12-05). "PokerStars and CA Partners Respond to New iPoker Bill". BLUFF Magazine. Archived from the original on 2014-12-22. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
- Murray, Brendan (2012-10-31). "Everest Poker Joins iPoker Network". CardPlayer. Retrieved 2014-12-22.
|This poker-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|