|Founders||Randall Flamm and Nancy Flamm|
|Headquarters||Paso Robles, California, United States|
|Gary Nemmers, CEO, Randall Flamm, Chairman and chief product officer|
|Products||Enterprise resource planning software|
|Services||Manufacturing, accounting, production monitoring, quality control, supply chain management, CRM, and eBusiness solutions|
Number of employees
IQMS is a privately held, global software company based in Paso Robles, California. The company develops and markets manufacturing ERP and real time manufacturing execution systems to the automotive, medical, packaging, consumer goods, aerospace, defense, agriculture and other manufacturing industries. IQMS has been included on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 5000 fastest growing privately held U.S. companies from 2011 through 2015. Gary Nemmers became the CEO of IQMS in 2015.
IQMS was founded by Randy Flamm and Nancy Flamm in 1989 and began with a Microsoft DOS-based offering named IQGenesis. In 1997, the company developed EnterpriseIQ, a manufacturing ERP software for the repetitive, process, and discrete manufacturing industries. In 2011, IQMS product EnterpriseIQ 7.8.1 won the Stevie Award for "New Product or Service of the Year - Manufacturing". In 2012, the company introduced the RTStation, a touch-screen device engineered for at-machine use providing shop floor functionality. In 2015, Nemmers succeeded Flamm as CEO while Flamm transitioned to chief product officer and remained chairman of the board of directors.
IQMS provides real-time manufacturing, production monitoring, quality control, supply chain management, customer relationship management and e-business solutions through ERP and other software for the automotive, medical, plastics and general manufacturing industries.
- Joens, Philip (October 2, 2015). "IQMS Growing Rapidly, Hiring More Workers in Paso Robles". Pacific Coast Business Times. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- News Staff (August 5, 2015). "IQMS gets $40 million investment and new CEO". Paso Robles Daily News. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- Steve Toloken (July 31, 2015). "IQMS pays company founders $38.6 million". Plastics News. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- "IQMS: Providing software, services and consulting to improve business efficiences20". CIO Review. December 5, 2013. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- Julie Lynem (August 29, 2012). "Mindbody, IQMS on Inc. magazine list of fastest-growing U.S. companies". The Tribune. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- PJ Jakovljevic (March 14, 2011). "IQMS and IFS Going Strong (without Much Help from the Cloud)". Technology Evaluation Centers. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- "New product awards & product management category honorees". The American Business Awards. 2011. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- "IQMS Develops Hardware Solution". Automotive Design and Production. April 25, 2012. Retrieved August 26, 2015.
- "IQMS readies for big leagues with first outside investment". Pacific Coast Business Times. August 22, 2014. Retrieved August 26, 2015.