From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRC is Internet Relay Chat, a protocol that facilitates transfer of messages in the form of text.
IRC may also refer to:
- Australian Industrial Relations Commission, a workplace relations tribunal in Australia
- Inland Regional Center, an organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities in southern California
- Interhemispheric Resource Center, affiliated with the International Relations Center
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, a worldwide health protection movement
- International Relations Center, a policy studies institute
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, a department of the federal government of Canada
- Immigration Removal Centre, the official name for immigration detention centre in the United Kingdom
- Independence Republic of Sardinia, a social-democratic and non-violent separatist political party based in Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
- International Rescue Committee, an organization that assists refugees
- International Rescue Corps, a search and rescue organisation based in the United Kingdom
- IRC Limited, a Hong Kong-based industrial commodities business
- Circle City Airport, an airport in Circle City, Alaska, United States
- Indian River County, Florida, a county in Florida, United States
Science, technology and internet
- Incrementally related carriers, a standard for video channel frequencies
- Infrared reflective coating, on a type of incandescent light bulb
- IRC-Galleria, a social networking website in Finland commonly called "IRC"
- Immigration Removal Centre, a facility for holding individuals suspected of visa violations; see Immigration detention
- Internal Revenue Code, the federal tax code used in the United States
- International reply coupon, used to post a letter to most countries
- International Residential Code, a set of codes and standards; see International Building Code
- International Rostrum of Composers, an annual forum for the promotion of contemporary classical music
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge, a rally championship
- IRC (sailing), a system of handicapping sailboats and yachts for the purpose of racing
- Infrared reflective coating, on insulated glazing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.