Jump to navigation Jump to search
Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is an internet protocol primarily for channel-oriented text communication.
IRC may also refer to:
- Australian Industrial Relations Commission, a workplace relations tribunal in Australia
- Industrial Reorganisation Corporation, a now defunct entity of the British government
- Inland Regional Center, an organization providing services for people with developmental disabilities in southern California
- International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, a worldwide health protection movement
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, a department of the federal government of Canada
- Immigration Removal Centre, the official name for immigration detention centre in the United Kingdom
- Independence Republic of Sardinia, a social-democratic and non-violent separatist political party based in Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
- International Rescue Committee, an organization that assists refugees
- International Rescue Corps, a search and rescue organisation based in the United Kingdom
- IRC (organization), a think and do tank for water hygiene and sanitation services in The Hague, the Netherlands
- IRC Limited, a Hong Kong-based industrial commodities business
- IRC Tire, a brand of Inoue Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Circle City Airport, an airport in Circle City, Alaska, United States
- Indian River County, Florida, a county in Florida, United States
Science, technology and internet
- Two-Micron Sky Survey catalogue entries have the form IRC followed by a five-digit number, standing for infrared catalogue
- Incrementally related carriers, a standard for video channel frequencies
- Infrared reflective coating, on a type of incandescent light bulb
- IRC-Galleria, a social networking website in Finland commonly called "IRC"
- Intrinsic reaction coordinate in the analysis of the energy profile of a chemical reaction
- IRC (sailing), a system of handicapping sailboats and yachts for the purpose of racing
- Immigration Removal Centre, a facility for holding individuals suspected of visa violations; see Immigration detention
- Internal Revenue Code, the federal tax code used in the United States
- International reply coupon, used to post a letter to most countries
- International Residential Code, a set of codes and standards; see International Building Code
- International Rostrum of Composers, an annual forum for the promotion of contemporary classical music
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge, a rally championship
- Infrared reflective coating, on insulated glazing
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.