IRI or I.R.I. usually refers to the Islamic Republic of Iran, the official name of Iran since 1979.
IRI may also refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Iringa Airport, an airport in Tanzania serving Iringa and the surrounding Iringa Region by IATA airport code
- India Rejuvenation Initiative, an Indian anti-corruption organization formed by top bureaucrats and other dignitaries
- Industrial Research Institute, a nonprofit association for the sharing of best practices in research and development
- Innovative Routines International, Inc., an American software company specializing in data sorting, transformation, reporting, and privacy protection
- Institut de Recherche et d'Innovation, a French research institute, founded by Centre Pompidou and now operated independently
- Institutet för rättsinformatik (Law and Informatics Research Institute), a Swedish research body examining relationships between law and IT
- Intellectual Reserve, Inc., a legal entity of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- International Registries, Inc., a company that arranges tax and banking registration for the Marshall Islands
- Islamic Reporting Initiative, an independent not-for-profit organization leading the creation of a sustainability reporting standard based on Islamic principles and values.
- International Republican Institute, a U.S. federal budget funded institution involved with national political parties around the world
- International Research Institute for Climate and Society, a research unit of The Earth Institute
- International Resistance Initiative, a group claiming responsibility for two acts of sabotage in Québec
- IRI (formerly SymphonyIRI Group), a market research company
- Istituto per la Ricostruzione Industriale (Institute for Industrial Reconstruction), a former Italian industrial public group
Science and technology
- Indiana Robotics Invitational, the largest off-season FIRST robotics competition
- International Reference Ionosphere, the international standard for modelling the Earth's ionosphere
- International Roughness Index, a dimensionless quantity used for measuring road roughness
- Internationalized Resource Identifier, a generalization of the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) allowing the use of Unicode
- Interpersonal Reactivity Index, a measurement tool (questionnaire) with a multidimensional approach to empathy assessment
- I Re-Imagine, a proprietary message format used by Xenovate
- Ischemia-reperfusion injury, another name for reperfusion injury
- Irinotecan, a drug in chemotherapy for cancer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.