From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRL may refer to:
- Ireland using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- Independent record label
- Industrial Research Limited, a New Zealand Crown Research Institute
- Indian River Lagoon
- Indy Racing League, the former name of the INDYCAR open-wheel racing league from 1995–2013
- In real life, Internet slang to describe the reality of something
- In Real Life, a Canadian reality TV show
- Institute for Research on Learning, a research organization in Palo Alto, California from 1986–2000
- Internet Resource Locator
- Irlam railway station, England; National Rail station code IRL.
- Institut Ramon Llull, an organization for the promotion of Catalan language and culture
- Isamaa ja Res Publica Liit (Pro Patria and Res Publica Union), an Estonian political party
- IRL (film), a 2013 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.