From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRL may refer to:
- Ireland using ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 country code
- Industrial Research Limited, a New Zealand Crown Research Institute
- Indian River Lagoon
- INDYCAR, a U.S.-based sanctioning body of open-wheel racing whose name was "Indy Racing League, LLC" from 1995 until 2013.
- In Real Life, a Canadian reality TV show
- Irlam railway station, England; National Rail station code IRL.
- Institute for Research on Learning, a research organization in Palo Alto, California, existing from 1986 to 2000
- Internet Resource Locator
- Ramon Llull Institute (Institut Ramon Llull), an organization for the promotion of Catalan language and culture
- Pro Patria and Res Publica Union, an Estonian political party (in Estonian Isamaa ja Res Publica Liit)
- Internet slang meaning "in real life" commonly used when describing the reality of something
- Independent record label
- A slang abbreviation for Internet Radio Linking Project, IRLP
- IRL (film), a 2013 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.