|Hubs||Murtala Muhammed International Airport |
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
|Company slogan||Now you can go places...|
|Headquarters||Abuja, FCT, Nigeria|
IRS Airlines Limited was an airline based in Abuja. It operates scheduled domestic passenger services. Its main base is Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport. The airline was established in 2002 and started operations in March 2002. It meanwhile ceased operations.
IRS operated services to the following domestic scheduled destinations as of February 2013:
The IRS Airlines fleet included the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
Accidents and Incidents
- On 11 May 2014, an IRS Airlines Fokker 100, registered 5N-SIK, was returning from a post maintenance check-up when it crashed near the township of Ganla, Niger. The two pilots survived with undisclosed injuries.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 94.
- Home page IRS Airlines August 13, 2006 Retrieved on 19 October 2009
- ch-aviation.com - IRS Airlines retrieved 23 June 2019
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 22.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-05-11. Retrieved 2014-05-11. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|dead-url=(help)CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
Media related to IRS Airlines at Wikimedia Commons