ISIRI 6894 is a standard published by the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI) in 2004 based on Directive 92/22/EEC as amended by Directive 2001/92/EC. It defines "Safety glazing and glazing materials on motor vehicles and their trailers".
Other related sources are as follows:
- ECE Regulation no. 43 revision 1-amendment 3
- Directive 70/156/EEC of 6 February 1970 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the type-approval of motor vehicles and their trailers.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- [dead link]
- "Directive 92/22/EEC - Automotive - Enterprise and Industry". Ec.europa.eu. Retrieved 2012-05-21.
- "COMMISSION DIRECTIVE 2001/92/EC". Retrieved 2012-05-21.
- "EUR-Lex - 31970L0156 - EN". Eur-lex.europa.eu. Retrieved 2012-05-21.