ISKCON Temple Patna
Sri Sri Radha Banke Bihari Ji Mandir
Rendering of the ISKCON Temple
|Deity||Radha Krishna (Krishna and Radha)|
|Location||Buddha Marg, Patna - 800001|
|Type||Hindu temple architecture|
|Creator||International Society for Krishna Consciousness|
The construction of temple was started in 2007 and is expected to be completed by 2017 with an estimated budget of ₹51 crore (US$7.4 million). When completed, it will be the largest building in Patna and also the largest Radha Krishna temple in the entire Bihar and Jharkhand region. Spread over an area of over 2 acres, the temple will have 84 pillars. It will contain the altars of three deities, namely, Sri Sri Gaur Nitai, Sri Sri Radha Banke Bihari Ji and Sri Sri Ram Durbar.
- ISKCON Temple Delhi
- ISKCON Temple Kathwada
- ISKCON Temple Visakhapatnam
- ISKCON Temple Bangalore
- ISKCON Temple Chennai
- ISKCON Temple Sydney
- "Rs 51cr ISKCON temple coming up in Patna". The Times of India. 22 February 2015. Retrieved 25 February 2015.
- "ISKCON temple at Patna to be completed by 2014 - The Times of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 29 June 2012. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Iskcon temple in two years". Telegraphindia.com. 28 June 2011. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- "Glory of Bihar - |". Iskcon Patna. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
|This article about an Indian Hindu place of worship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|