From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISO 19011 is an international standard that sets forth guidelines for:
It is developed by the International Organization for Standardization.
The standard offers four resources to organizations to "save time, effort and money":
- A clear explanation of the principles of management systems auditing.
- Guidance on the management of audit programmes.
- Guidance on the conduct of internal or external audits.
- Advice on the competence and evaluation of auditors.
- Current version:ISO 19011:2011
- Target audience: "anyone connected with an (ISO) audit"
- Country codes: BS EN
|This standards- or measurement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|