Ahamb, also spelled Axamb or Akhamb is an Oceanic language spoken in South Malakula, Vanuatu. Ahamb has around 1000 speakers, most of whom reside on the small low-lying Ahamb Island and the nearby Malekula mainland. The language is endangered due to a number of factors, including climate change and environmental factors.
- Ahamb (Malekula, Vanuatu) - Language Contexts
- ELAR archive collection of recordings of Ahamb speech
- The bilabial trills of Ahamb (Vanuatu): Acoustic and articulatory properties
- Axamb resources in the OLAC Language Catalog
- Axamb resources in WorldCat
- The Story of the Reef Numbur in Ahamb and English
- Ahamb phrases and texts, 1999