(Redirected from ISO 639:bpr)
Blaan is an Austronesian language of the southern Philippines.
There are two major varieties of Blaan.
- Koronadal Blaan (Tagalagad)
- Sarangani Blaan (Tumanao)
According to the Ethnologue, Koronadal Blaan is spoken in:
- eastern South Cotabato Province
- Sarangani Province
- Sultan Kudarat Province (Lutayan area)
- Davao del Sur Province
Sarangani Blaan is spoken in:
- almost the entire area of Sarangani Province
- South Cotabato Province (General Santos and north)
- Davao del Sur Province (language area across from Sarangani Province's northern border)
|This Austronesian languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|