|Founded||2002 (as Island Transvoyager)|
|Hubs||Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila)|
|Secondary hubs||El Nido Airport|
|Company slogan||Fly With Friends|
|Parent company||Ayala Capital Corporation|
|Headquarters||ALPAP Building, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City, Metro Manila|
AirSWIFT (formerly Island Transvoyager) is a Filipino-owned regional boutique airline company with a permit to operate domestic scheduled and non-scheduled air transportation services. It also serves the aircraft transportation requirements of its affiliated company, El Nido Resorts.
Founded in 2002 as Island Transvoyager, the company had three Dornier 228 aircraft. All of these were retired by early 2013 and replaced by ATR 42-600s. Ayala Capital Corporation acquired ownership of ITI in 2012. In October 2015, Island Transvoyager rebranded as AirSWIFT. Currently, AirSWIFT has daily flights from El Nido to Manila and Cebu.
|Clark International Airport||Angeles|
|El Nido Airport||El Nido||Hub|
|Francisco Bangoy International Airport||Davao|
|Godofredo P. Ramos Airport||Boracay|
|Mactan-Cebu International Airport||Cebu|
|Ninoy Aquino International Airport||Manila|
|Puerto Princesa International Airport||Puerto Princesa|
|Sicogon Airport||Carles||Starts October 15, 2019|
As of August 2017 the AirSWIFT fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
AirSWIFT owns and operates the following airports:
- "ITI Philippines Rebrands as AirSWIFT". 2015-11-30. Retrieved 2016-02-19.
- "AirSWIFT Airlines". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2018-09-28.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part Two)". Airliner World (November 2017): 28.
- "BusinessMirror - Ayala land to invest P6 billion in new ecotourism project". businessmirror.com.ph. Archived from the original on 2014-08-08. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- Official website
- "Why ITI Air is the Best (and Worst) Airline in the Philippines". thephilippines.com. Retrieved 2014-08-04.
- "AirSWIFT Launches El Nido Service".