ITM University (Gwalior)
- Not to be confused with ITM University, an autonomous university based in Gurgaon, India
|Chancellor||Mr. Ramashankar Singh|
|Vice-Chancellor||Prof. (Dr.) Kamal Kant Dwivedi|
|Location||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India
125 acres (50.6 ha)
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, NBA, AICTE , INC , , PCI, NCTE , CoA|
ITM University (प्रौद्योगिकी एवं प्रबंधन संस्थान विश्वविद्यालय) is a multidisciplinary university based in Gwalior, India with subjects spanning the sciences, engineering, management, fine arts, social sciences, arts, and nursing. The University is established by the Act of State Legislature Madhya Pradesh and is notified in the Official Gazette (extraordinary) of the State Government. The flagship Institutions under ITM Group of Institution (known as 'ITM Universe' – brand name) like Institute of Technology & Management (ITM) & Institute of Allied Science and Computer Applications (IASCA) at Gwalior are NBA & NAAC accredited respectively.
ITM University is located on an area of more than 125 acres and is one of the largest campuses, along the Vindhyachal ranges and at a highly visible site on NH 75 in the city of Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Each department has its own building with laboratory, library and computer facilities. The 'NAAD' amphitheater has a seating capacity of more than 3000 people is being used for cultural and co-curricular activities of the Institutes. The university have 4 Boy's hostel & 1 Girl's hostel, namely Nalanda, Narmada, Sadipani, Shantiniketan and Girls Cottage of bedding 120, 320, 320, 200,& 120 respectively with two block of mess & dining of approximately 26,000 sq. feet with semi-mechanized system of hygienic cooking, having enough space for dining & mess facility for 600 & 520 respectively persons at a time. The campus also has an auditorium, on-campus nursing home and a 24-hour functional OPD, a gymnasium along with badminton, volleyball, handball, basketball courts & Indoors's play. ITM University recently opened the gates of new building named J.C.Bose Block. The university in its efforts to save environment and power like its other campuses in India,  also uses solar power at the Gwalior campus, which is sourced from Kadodiya Solar Park built by Vivaan Solar.
School of Engineering and Technology
School of Computer Applications
School Of Business
School of Art & Design
School of Physical Education & Sports
School of Nursing Sciences
School of Pharmacy
School of Science
School of Agriculture
School of Architecture & Design
School of Education
School of Fine Arts
School of Law
School of Humanities and Literary Studies
KRONOS: The annual youth festival KRONOS, is a four-day national level techno-cultural fest organised by the Student's Activity Council of ITM Universe. Started in 2010, KRONOS is held in the month of March or April. It has technical events (in collaboration with by the ISOI, CSI, IETE and ISTE Student Chapters) and cultural events. Teams from ITM and other colleges participate to win prizes in various events during the festival. The main attractions are performances by national and international bands.
TIMS (Technology Innovation Management for Sustainable Development): Features an outstanding technical programme including keynote speeches, panel discussion, oral and poster sessions and cultural programme.
Life at ITM
ITM is perceived by all as hubs
- University of Greenwich: MBA International Business, MBA Technology Management Program
- Staffordshire University: ISOCS (International School of Collaborative Studies)
- IIT Kharagpur: An MOU was executed between ITM, Gwalior and IIT-Kharagpur in 2001 for the development of Electronics & Tele-Comm and CSE Departments.
- Delhi Technological University: An MOU is signed between ITM, Gwalior and Delhi Technological University for the development of Labs, Conduction of Experiments, Student faculty exchange and R&D activities for mechanical engineering Department.
- ISRO-RGPV: Satellite based online technical education for UG & PG program has been executed and an online classroom having 90 LAN connected computers.
- British Council (Cambridge ESOL): An MOU is signed between Cambridge ESOL and ITM to provide high quality, internationally recognised, qualification in English language to students of ITM University.
- Rockwell Automation: One of the largest companies in the field of automation of the country has signed MOU with ITM to provide on campus training and placement assistance.
- Hewlett Packard: World's third largest IT giant has signed a MOU with ITM to train students as per the requirement of IT Industry.
- Global Career Education: A USA based leading multinational has a MOU with ITM to provide customised courses to the University students that enhance employability.
- CISCO MOU with ITM to train students as per the requirement of Networking Industry.
- Institute of Technology and Management, Gwalior
- ITM Global School
- "Government gives 'go ahead' to ten private universities". Bhaskar.com.
- "Behind the scenes: Ruchi Singh, VP, ITM University". SouLSteer.com. 13 October 2013. Retrieved 13 October 2013.
- "Snapshot: The largest human-made 'smiley face'". IBNLive.com.
- Greenwich University: Links and Partnerships
- Staffordshire University: Partners Overseas