|Look up ITU or itu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
ITU refers to the International Telecommunication Union, formerly the International Telegraph Union.
ITU or Itu may also refer to:
- Information Technology University, Pakistan
- Institute for Transuranium Elements
- Instytut Techniczny Uzbrojenia, predecessor of the Military Institute of Armament Technology, Poland
- Intensive therapy unit, or intensive treatment unit, also known as intensive care unit, a hospital department
- International Triathlon Union
- International Typographical Union, a labor union
- Istanbul Technical University
- IT University of Copenhagen
- ITU-R (ITU Radiocommunication Sector), a sector of the International Telecommunication Union
- ITU-T (ITU Telecommunication Standardization Sector), a sector of the International Telecommunication Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ITU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.