|Owned by||ITV plc|
|Picture format||576i (16:9 SDTV)
|Formerly called||Granada UKTV
|DStv (Africa)||Channel 123|
|Sky Net (Myanmar)||N/A|
|Hitron (Papua New Guinea)||Channel 113|
|PPCTV (Cambodia)||Channel 44|
|Hathway (India)||Channel 329|
|MediaNet (Maldives)||Channel 817|
|GO (Malta)||Channel 305|
|Melita (Malta)||Channel 309|
|Macau Cable TV (Macau)||Channel 708|
|Sky C&C (Mongolia)||N/A|
|MOD (Taiwan)||Channel 126|
|TOT iptv (Thailand)||Channel 204|
|Singtel TV (Singapore)||Channel 337 (HD)|
|TVing Stick (South Korea)||(South Korea only. Subscription needed.)|
ITV Choice (formerly Granada UKTV, Granada TV and ITV Granada) is a cable and satellite television channel owned and operated by ITV plc. It is available in parts of the Middle East, Africa and Asia as well as in  and Malta.
The service was expanded and relaunched as Granada TV during 2008, when ITV announced plans to offer the channel to cable and satellite operators in Asia.
It primarily carries ITV and other UK programming, produced by ITV Studios and other independent production companies. Key programmes include Coronation Street, Emmerdale, Ant & Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, Dancing on Ice, I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, The Jonathan Ross Show, Doc Martin, The Chase and Tipping Point, among others.
ITV Choice broadcasts in the following countries and regions:
- Africa on DStv (from 5 May 2015)
- Hong Kong on now TV (channel 517, from 7 September 2010)
- Indonesia on Skynindo (channel 27) and TelkomVision (channel 503)
- India on Airtel digital TV (from 5 January 2012)
- Malta on GO Channel 305 and Melita Cable (channel 309)
- The Middle East on Star TV's Star Select service, Orbit Showtime Network OSN channel 47 and Arab Digital Distribution
- Singapore on mio TV (channel 23, from 15 July 2009 until 25 March 2013), StarHub TV (channel 523, from 1 December 2009 until 30 December 2013) and Singtel TV (from 2015)
- Taiwan on Chunghwa Telecom (channel 82, from 6 December 2010)
- Thailand through Cable Thai Holding.
- Malaysia on Astro (channel 735, from 21 December 2009 until 16 January 2017)
- New Zealand on Sky Television (from January 1999 until 1 January 2002)
- New Year Programme Changes For Sky Television, 10 December 2001
- "ITV Worldwide previews entertainment channel in Asia". ITV plc. 23 June 2008. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- "ITV Granada to rebrand as ITV Choice". Asia Today. 8 February 2013. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- ITV Choice heading to Africa
- "Granada TV to Launch on StarHub". WorldScreen.com. 25 November 2009. Retrieved 8 February 2013.
- ITV re-launches channel in Singapore, Digital TV Europe, July 1, 2015
- "ABS 1 at 75.0°E". LyngSat. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
- "Astro adds Granada TV". Rapid TV News. 17 December 2009. Retrieved 8 February 2013.