IT network assurance
||This article contains weasel words: vague phrasing that often accompanies biased or unverifiable information. (January 2017)|
IT network assurance quantifies risk from an IT network perspective, based on a comprehensive set[vague] of network facts.[example needed] A complement to IT application-level security and data-level security solutions, and a sub-set of Network management, Network assurance measures the impact of network change on security, availability, and compliance. Network assurance helps companies keep policies and defences aligned[vague] during times of rapid network change. It also helps organizations prioritize remediation efforts and validate network policies and controls.   Colleges are now offering classes specifically for this Network Management sub-domain under IT Forensics.
- Network Assurance Solidifies Data Security Fully Understanding the Network is Critical to Validating the Security of Your Data, Wall Street Technology Association, 2007.
- Dario Molinari (2014-04-23). "Why network assurance is still relevant". IBM. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
- "The Case for Network Assurance" (PDF). Cisco. Feb 2013. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
- "Communications Network Assurance Services". Infosys. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
- "Security & Network Assurance". Palm Beach State College. Retrieved 2015-05-02.
|This computing article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|