Apple Music Festival
|Apple Music Festival|
The Apple Music Festival (formerly known as the iTunes Festival) is a music concert series held by Apple, Inc.; first held in 2007. Free tickets are given to Apple Music, iTunes and DICE users and fans, who live in the United Kingdom, through localized prize draws. Performances are also streamed live and available to view afterwards, free of charge, for Apple Music members on their Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, and Android phones.
In August 2015, the iTunes Festival was rebranded as the Apple Music Festival.
Held at the Institute of Contemporary Arts.
On February 19, 2014, Apple announced that the iTunes Festival will take place in the U.S. for the first time with a five-day festival at the Moody Theater, Austin, Texas from March 11–15, alongside South by Southwest.
- March 11: Coldplay + Imagine Dragons + London Grammar
- March 12: Kendrick Lamar + ScHoolboy Q + Isaiah Rashad
- March 13: Soundgarden + Band of Skulls + Capital Cities
- March 14: Pitbull + Zedd + G.R.L.
- March 15: Keith Urban + Willie Nelson + Mickey Guyton
On 18 August 2015, Apple announced some of the 2015 line up and confirmed that the festival had been rebranded as the Apple Music Festival. Held at The Roundhouse, Camden Town, the festival was broadcast via Apple Music.
- September 19: Ellie Goulding + Andra Day
- September 20: Take That + Charlie Puth
- September 21: Carrie Underwood + The Shires + Cam
- September 22: One Direction + Little Mix
- September 23: The Weeknd + Grace Mitchell + Justine Skye
- September 24: The Chemical Brothers + Hudson Mohawke
- September 25: Disclosure + NAO + Lion Babe
- September 26: Pharrell Williams + Leon Bridges
- September 27: Mumford & Sons + Jack Garratt
- September 28: Florence + The Machine + James Bay
On 24 August 2016, Apple Music announced via social media Apple Music Festival 10 will be returning to The Roundhouse, Camden Town for its tenth year. The full line up was announced on 25 August 2016 via Beats1 by Julia Adenuga as a surprise during Chart with Brooke Reese. The festival will be streamed live and on-demand via Apple Music. 
- September 18: Elton John
- September 19: The 1975
- September 20: Alicia Keys
- September 21: One Republic
- September 23: Calvin Harris
- September 25: Robbie Williams
- September 26: Bastille
- September 27: Britney Spears
- September 28: Michael Bublé
- September 30: Chance The Rapper
- "The first-ever classical artist to headline iTunes festival?". Arts Journal Blogs. July 28, 2011. Retrieved April 27, 2013.
- "The Pretenders at Koko". Last.fm.
- "iTunes Festival on ITV2". London: itv.com. January 7, 2011. Retrieved October 7, 2011.
- "iTunes Festival returns to Channel 4" 2012-19-05. Retrieved 2012-20-05.
- "Katy Perry's stream on Twitter".
- "Apple Announces iTunes Festival Coming to SXSW―Five Amazing Nights, Five Amazing Shows". Apple. 2014-02-19. Retrieved 2014-02-19.
- "Apple Music Festival Brings Incredible Live Performances to Fans Worldwide in September". Apple. 2015-08-18. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
- "Apple Music on Twitter". Twitter. Retrieved 2016-08-25.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Apple Music Festival.|
- Apple Music Festival – official site