|First flight||June 11, 1925|
|Status||Destroyed on December 17, 1925|
|Primary user||Finnish Air Force|
|Developed from||IVL C.24|
The aircraft made its maiden flight on June 11, 1925. The aircraft was wrecked after a forced landing, due to engine trouble, on December 17, 1925.
The aircraft was under-powered, like its predecessor, and it was not considered possible to further develop the aircraft.
Data from Thulinista Hornettiin
- Crew: 1
- Length: 6.9 m (22 ft 6 in)
- Wingspan: 9.5 m (31 ft 2 in)
- Height: ()
- Max. takeoff weight: 843 kg (1,854 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Siemens-Halske Sh.IIIA radial engine, 119 kW (160 hp)
- Maximum speed: 210 km/h (113 knots, 130 mph)
- Heinonen, Timo: Thulinista Hornetiin, Keski-Suomen ilmailumuseon julkaisuja 3, 1992. ISBN 951-95688-2-4.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Valtion Lentokonetehdas aircraft.|
- Related lists