|Type||Virtual private network|
|Status||Active and working|
|Pricing model||Standard: $6/mo ---------- Pro: $10/mo ----------------|
IVPN is a VPN service offered by Privatus Limited based in Gibraltar. Privatus Limited has been independently audited by cure53 and has undergone a no-logging audit  and a comprehensive pentest report. They accept Bitcoin, Monero, and cash as payment methods and all of their clients are open source as well.
The non-profit organization PrivacyTools.io has developed a comprehensive list of VPN Provider Criteria in order to objectively recommend VPNs. As of May 2021[update], only five VPNs had fulfilled those criteria. IVPN is one of those five recommended VPN services.
- Comparison of virtual private network services
- Internet privacy
- Secure communication
- List of free and open-source Android applications
- IVPN (2017-05-19). "IVPN Terms of Service". Archived from the original on 2018-03-25.
- Paul, Ian (2017-09-01). "IVPN review: A small VPN worth a look for U.S. and UK connections". PCWorld. Archived from the original on 2018-03-25.
- Ernesto (2014-03-15). "What Are The Best Anonymous VPN Services?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2014-03-15.
- Ernesto (2015-02-28). "Which VPN Services Take Your Anonymity Seriously? 2015 Edition". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2015-03-02. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Ernesto (2016-02-20). "Which VPN Services Take Your Anonymity Seriously?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2015-03-02. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Ernesto (2017-03-04). "Which VPN Services Keep You Anonymous in 2017?". TorrentFreak. Archived from the original on 2017-03-04.
- "VPN Services". PrivacyTools. Retrieved 2021-11-01.