International Wheelchair Rugby Federation
The International Wheelchair Rugby Federation (IWRF) is the international governing body for the sport of wheelchair rugby.
The IWRF is a volunteer-run organization that supervises the international competitions and development of wheelchair rugby.
It was created in 1993 as a sport section of the International Stoke Mandeville Wheelchair Sports Federation (ISMWSF). (The ISMWSF is known as the International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS) since 2005). The IWRF became an independent sport federation on January 1, 2010.
- Wheelchair Rugby World Championships
- IWRF Americas Championship
- IWRF European Championship
- IWRF Asia-Oceania Championship
- International Wheelchair and Amputee Sports Federation (IWAS)
- About the IWRF, accessdate: 10 April 2014, Official site of the International Wheelchair Rugby Federation (IWRF)
|This article about a sports-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|