Metals and Mining
(As Louis Dreyfus Metals)
|Founder||Louis Dreyfus Company|
|Paul Akroyd (CEO)|
|Products||Metals Concentrate and Refined Metals|
|US$ 40.3 million (2016)|
|Owner||NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund|
IXM S.A. is a Swiss base metal commodity trading company with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland. It is regarded as the third biggest metals trading company aside from Glencore and Trafigura. The current company was rebranded from "LDC Metals" to "IXM" after the transaction from LDC Group to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund was completed in May 2018. It is a global merchant in base and precious metals, and is among the top copper, zinc and lead concentrates merchandizers, and a leader in refined copper, zinc, aluminium and nickel markets.
- "Louis Dreyfus Company Sells Global Metals Business To NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund". LDC.com. 22 December 2017. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Louis Dreyfus Metals Unit Reports Profit Gain Amid Possible Sale". bloomberg.com. 3 July 2017. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Louis Dreyfus Company completes the sale of its global Metals business to NCCL Natural Resources Investment Fund". LDC.com. 11 May 2018. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Top Five Metals Trader Is Hiding Inside Food Giant Louis Dreyfus". bloomberg.com. 2 November 2016. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Louis Dreyfus Company sells metals business to Chinese fund". ft.com. 23 December 2017. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "LDCM rebranded to IXM" (PDF) (in Chinese). 31 May 2018. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|