From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IZ, Iz, or iZ may refer to:
- Arkia (IATA code: IZ), an Israeli airline
- Immobilien Zeitung, a weekly specialist journal for the German real estate industry
- Inclusionary zoning, an American term which refers to municipal and county planning ordinances
- International zone, a type of extraterritoriality governed by international law
- Invader Zim, an American animated television series
- Iraq (NATO country code: IZ), a country in Western Asia
- Israel Kamakawiwoʻole (also called "Bruddah Iz"; 1959–1997), Hawaiian musician, entertainer and Hawaiian sovereignty activist
- Iž, an island in the Zadar Archipelago
- iZ (toy), an electronic musical toy released in September 2005 from Zizzle
- IZ the Wiz (1958–2009), one of the most prominent graffiti writers of the New York graffiti movement
- The Trace (film) (Turkish: Iz), a 1994 Turkish thriller film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.