I Can Do That (Indian TV series)
|I Can't Do That|
|Created by||Subhash Chandra|
|Based on||I Can Do That (U.K. TV series)|
|Presented by||Farhan Akhtar|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|Production company(s)||Essel Vision Productions|
|Original network||Dish TV|
|Original release||17 October– 22 November 2015|
I Can Do That is an Indian reality television series based on the American show of the same name.It was launched on 17 October 2015 and is broadcast on Zee TV. The series is produced by Essel Vision Productions of Subhash Chandra. The series is the Indian adaptation of the American television series I Can Do That, where participants would be challenged to showcase their skills on various tasks. The show is hosted by actor Farhan Akhtar.
Rithvik dhanjani won the title of I Can Do That (2015).
- Gauahar Khan, film actress and reality TV star
- Ranveer Brar, celebrity chef
- VJ Bani, MTV VJ
- Meiyang Chang, dentist, actor, singer, dancer, and anchor
- Madhurima Tuli, film and television actress
- VJ Andy, anchor and VJ
- Dino Morea, Bollywood actor and model
- Rithvik Dhanjani, television actor and anchor
- Shibani Dandekar, anchor and model
- Bharti Singh, comedian
- Gurmeet Choudhary, film and television actor
- Mandira Bedi, film actress
- "Farhan Akhtar to Judge Indian Adaptation of 'I Can Do That'". India-West. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "After Oye! It's Friday, Farhan Akhtar is returning to TV". Hindustan Times. 27 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.
- "Farhan Akhtar to host TV show again". Business Standard. 26 August 2015. Retrieved 5 September 2015.