I Finally Found My Way
|"I Finally Found My Way"|
|Single by Kiss|
|from the album Psycho Circus|
|Recorded||A&M Studios & One on One Studios,
Los Angeles: 1998
|Label||Mercury/PolyGram 566 853-2 (Europe)|
|Songwriter(s)||Paul Stanley, Bob Ezrin|
|Kiss singles chronology|
A ballad credited to guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley and producer Bob Ezrin, the song was written specifically for drummer Peter Criss to sing for the album. Although Criss is featured as the lead vocalist on the track, he did not perform drums on the song, as the only song on the album that he played drums on was Ace Frehley's "Into the Void".
The song was released as a promotional single, but not as a commercial single for the album.
The song was never played live by the band, as the band kept Criss' signature song "Beth" in their concert setlist instead.
- Peter Criss - lead vocals
- Paul Stanley - acoustic guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals
- Ace Frehley - acoustic guitar
- Kevin Valentine - drums
- Bob Ezrin - Fender Rhodes electric piano
- Shelly Berg - acoustic piano, orchestration, conductor