I Have a Dream (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up I have a dream in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"I Have a Dream" is a 1963 speech by Martin Luther King, Jr.
I Have a Dream may also refer to:
- I Have a Dream (EP), 2006 EP by Group 1 Crew
- I Have a Dream (It Feels Like Home), 2011 album by Christian rock band The City Harmonic
- I Have a Dream (oratorio), 1970 oratorio by James Furman
- "I Have a Dream" (song), 1979 song by ABBA, covered by many artists
- I Have a Dream, a 1974 album by Solomon Burke, or its title song
- "I Have a Dream", a song from the double single "I Have a Dream/Bellissima" by DJ Quicksilver
- "I Have a Dream", a song by Herbie Hancock from The Prisoner
- "I Have a Dream", a song by Manafest, featuring Shonlock and Tedashii, from the album Reborn
- "On mulla unelma" ("I Have a Dream"), a song by Sielun
- I Have A Dream Foundation, a charitable trust founded by Eugene Lang
- I Have Dreamed (disambiguation)
- "I've Got a Dream", a 2010 song from the Disney film Tangled
- "I Had A Dream", a song by John Sebastian
- "I Had a Dream", a song performed by Johnnie Taylor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title I Have a Dream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.