I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson
|I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||16–18 minutes|
|Original release||April 23, 2019 –|
I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson is an American sketch comedy television show on Netflix. The show stars Tim Robinson, who also co-created, wrote, and produced the show. The first season debuted on April 23, 2019. Guest stars include Sam Richardson, Vanessa Bayer, Cecily Strong, Will Forte, Steven Yeun, Andy Samberg, Fred Willard, and Tim Heidecker. The show's theme music is Doris WIlson's 1969 song "Big Flame (Is Gonna Break My Heart In Two)."
|No.||Title||Original release date|
|1||"Has This Ever Happened to You?"||April 23, 2019|
|2||"Thanks for Thinking They Are Cool"||April 23, 2019|
|3||"It's the Cigars You Smoke That Are Going to Give You Cancer"||April 23, 2019|
|4||"Oh Crap, A Bunch More Bad Stuff Just Happened"||April 23, 2019|
|5||"I'm Wearing One of Their Belts Right Now"||April 23, 2019|
|6||"We Used to Watch This at My Old Work"||April 23, 2019|
On IndieWire, Ben Travers described the series as "demented" and "outlandish", but ultimately, "pretty great". Fran Hoepfner of Vulture called the show "comedy perfection", writing that it is "silly, grotesque, loud, and absurd. What more could you want, really?" In a less positive review, Joel Keller wrote in Decider that the series was "more miss than hit".
- Han, Karen (2019-04-24). "The best way to spend 15 minutes on Netflix: this SNL's alum new sketch show". Polygon. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Beck, Kellen. "'I Think You Should Leave' is Netflix's latest binge-worthy comedy". Mashable. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- "Netflix's New Sketch Show, I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson, Is Brilliantly Weird and Uncomfortable". pastemagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- "'I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson' is stubbornly funny". The Daily Dot. 2019-04-24. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- "I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson: Season 1". Rotten Tomatoes. Retrieved April 25, 2019.
- Travers, Ben (2019-04-23). "'I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson' Review: Netflix's Demented Sketch Show Is Pretty Great". IndieWire. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Hoepfner, Fran. "Tim Robinson's Netflix Sketch Show Is Comedy Perfection". Vulture. Retrieved 2019-04-25.
- Keller, Joel (2019-04-23). "Stream It Or Skip It: 'I Think You Should Leave With Tim Robinson' On Netflix, A Weird Sketch Show By The Former 'SNL'er". Decider. Retrieved 2019-04-26.