I Wanna Be the Boshy
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|I Wanna Be the Boshy|
|Engine||Multimedia Fusion 2|
I Wanna Be The Boshy is a free 2D platform game created by Danish game developer Jesper "Solgryn" Erlandsen.
The game name is a reference to the platformer I Wanna Be the Guy, which I Wanna Be The Boshy is a fangame of, with "Boshy" being a tribute to game streamer BoshyTime whom Erlandsen liked to watch. Many of the game's elements are tributes/parodies of popular video games, with for example three of the bosses being Mario, Ryu, and Sonic.
- "Solgryn on Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Solgryn.org". solgryn.org. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Solgryn on Twitter: "PSA: The reason I made I Wanna Be The Boshy is not because @BoshyTime said I Wanna Be The Guy was too easy."". twitter.com. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- "Absurdly tough I Wanna Be The Boshy looks effortless in this speedrun". destructoid.com. Retrieved 2017-01-11.
- "GDQ VODs - I Wanna Be The Boshy Speedruns". gdqvods.com. Retrieved 2016-12-04.
- I Wanna be the boshy - Official game download.
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|